Corporations are not people

Alle niet geneeskundige en totaal overbodige onderwerpen kan je hier aansnijden

Corporations are not people

Postby Smarthuiyuan » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:21 am

Benefits come from great behaviour, you shouldn't be on good behaviour for Mut 21 coins those added benefits. "Everybody should just do the ideal thing" is a naive expectation. And I believe that is true even for individuals too: if you need someone to act in a moral way the best way to do that is to give them the proper incentives and benefits to make acting morally the greatest and most attractive solution for them. If you don't then your society will probably be intrinsically unstable.This is where I see this argument breaking .

Corporations are not people, they don't have some built-in moral instincts. If they behave , it is because they gain, there's not any other motive. Either because there's pressure internally from their employees to behave in a way consistent with the morals and beliefs of their employees, or outside pressure from consumers or authorities. Once I see EA donate to the causes or implement efforts to assist out black developers or things of that type, then I'll praise them. We just should demand a higher standard and stop permitting firms off the hook so easily.Well I gave up on Madden for previous couple of years. Together with Fifa and NBA2K I play with online vs or franchise styles so the microtransactions do not impact me really. The PS2/OG Xbox were probably the heyday of this series sadly. Yeah I just purchase them used when they suck EA do not get my cash lol. Their last chance? Maybe for people on Reddit who fall into a niche of a niche. Your average consumer doesn't know and doesn't care about all the small things r/games and other subs really like to whine about. They might not even be a"gamer" but damn if they love playing some Madden. It is astonishing that people around here claim that"madden is on its last leg" such as dude wake up and understand that you're not the target audience and nothing else is gonna change. The people buying these games annual don't care. They would like to play cheap Madden 21 coins.
Smarthuiyuan
forum schacht
forum schacht

Return to Zwonzin