Asics Dynaflyte 4 Flash Coral/White

Jnge mn zkt vr mt gtr om smn sonates t spln tdns zwle avndn.

Asics Dynaflyte 4 Flash Coral/White

Postby vjh3c2gk » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:34 am

In this way, the Asics Shoes Grey bet on incorporating an exclusive Jacquard mesh on its upper, with the idea of ​​improving breathability, the fit of the model, while managing to reduce its weight by a few grams less. A substantial aspect, when our goal is to run faster.

It is also noteworthy that this upper of these Asics Shoes New Model has been redesigned with a one-piece construction, which serves to reduce seams and increase the comfort of the shoe. On the other hand, the arrangement of a lattice of independent grommets helps these Dynaflyte 4 provide a formidable custom fit, but to better distribute the tension that occurs in the instep area, and therefore run with more comfortable sensations.

The fourth iteration of the Asics Shoes Mens Black gets a modest update: a reworked engineered mesh upper that, according to Asics, provides a lockdown midfoot fit. That snugness didn’t seem to bother wide-footed testers, but the toe box caused a rub. “While I wouldn't consider my feet to be wide, I did feel like I could have used a wider shoe,” said one. And the tongue, albeit soft, is perhaps too wide and overlaps with the shoe’s top eyelet, which caused it to press into the ankles of some testers. Utilizing the second-highest eyelet posed another issue; we found the lacing wasn’t high enough to ensure a secure heel fit.

The one-piece Asics Dynaflyte 4 Flash Coral/White midsole and high-abrasion rubber outsole carry over from the previous shoe. In testing, we liked the simple midsole’s responsiveness and stability. But despite having an 8mm heel-toe offset, the shoe’s heel felt noticeably firm—our lab results confirmed it’s on the firmer end of the spectrum. Midfoot strikers didn’t seem to mind, but heel-strikers accustomed to a softer touchdown felt the shoe was too hard. But that’s the intention: The DynaFlyte 4 occupies a space between road racer and daily trainer. Pick it when the forecast calls for speed.

https://www.colourswonder.com/
vjh3c2gk
forum schacht
forum schacht

Return to Te koop / te koop gevraagd