Off White T Shirts last night

Off White T Shirts last night

Postby offwhiteclo » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:31 pm

I'm always going forward. Virgil Abloh may have only founded his luxury label Off White five years ago, but the designer is already getting his own retrospective at Chicago's Museum of Contemporary Art, which will open next June.

Y/Project is a brand that does high-society denim. It's not that Off White Hoodie hard. See-through luggage... What they are not is short.

"I like to think that it's the natural progression. suitcase backpacks... "People of all social classes wear denim and in all sorts of situations. We like it because of that.

"I was up until 2am last night. Personality is the driver for Abloh, meaning that the Off-White girl could quite happily roll up to eat at Sarabeth's in an itsy-bitsy mini with a ruffled, red carpet-worthy train spilling behind, then throw an oversize band sweatshirt over a plisse camo-print lame skirt to hit a club.

In short, the long and short of the sleeve trend is that there is no short of it. Nor Off White T Shirts is there any shortage of it.

Just make sure to RSVP here. Everyone is on the hunt for fashionable face masks, it would seem. Throughout the weekend, you'll find 80+ designers and vendors doing, simply put, cool stuff. For instance, you'll be able to explore an immersive installation by FILA, jam out to a DJ set from designers Heron Preston and Off-White's Vigirl Abloh, and even get inked by celebrity tattoo artist Jonboy (yes, actually).

"I think it's foolish to believe that anything stays for forever, especially in trends and fashion," he said. (Figures of Speech, a retrospective of the designer's work, was presented at the Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago this past summer and the designer is currently in the midst of setting up Off White Clothing an installation in the Miami Design District.) This week, he announced another project: in an Instagram post, he revealed that he will be presenting an exhibit titled "Efflorescence" at Galerie Kreo, a contemporary store in Paris, next year.
offwhiteclo
forum schacht
forum schacht

Return to Examenvragenarchief