Real Madrid’s 10-year hero ensures his leave

Waar, wanneer, bij wie, bij wie NIET, etc

Real Madrid’s 10-year hero ensures his leave

Postby fifa17coins » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:40 am

Real Madrid this season swept the La Liga and Champions League double title, but the Galaxy warships did not slow down the pace of replacement, defensive general Pepe admitted that he will leave Real Madrid this summer.
34-year-old Pepe since joining Real Madrid in 2007 has been the backbone of Real Madrid defense,fifa 17 coins kaufen ps3 he helped Real Madrid won three times the Spanish champions and three Champions League champions. But this season he only played in La Liga 13 times, count the King's Cup and the Champions League but only played 18 times, in the recent Champions League final he and J Luo as the bench.
"It is clear that I will not stay in Real Madrid, and an era is over, fifa coins kaufen ps3 and now I'm going to embark on a new journey," he said.
In an interview with Kobe Radio, Pepe said: "I received a lot of quotes from the UK, (for the team) I do not want to blame anyone, Zidane for Real Madrid to make a great contribution, but some things I really understand. I did not say goodbye to him because he and Real Madrid had known my decision.
fifa17coins
forum schacht
forum schacht

Return to Stages