Can I take flights to Tibet from other cities in Yunnan Prov

Waarschuw ons hier als er iets te doen is, en versier hier je date!

Can I take flights to Tibet from other cities in Yunnan Prov

Postby kuailai99 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:26 am

Can I take flights to Tibet from other cities in Yunnan Province?

There are totally three cities offering flights to Lhasa in Yunnan province. Apart from the capital city of Kunming, tourists can also take flights to Tibet from Shangri-la or Lijiang. Shangri-La is a small city of Diqing Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture in northwestern Yunnan, featuring fascinating natural landscape. There are two nonstop flights from Shangri-La to Lhasa every day during the peak travel time, and it only takes about 2 hours on the way.天津航空券

Lijiang is another city in Yunnan providing flights to Lhasa. As the second largest airport in Yunnan province, the Lijiang Sanyi International Airport offers one direct flight to Lhasa every day during peak travel season. The airport is only 30 kilometers away from Lijiang city. With unique cultural and natural landscapes, Lijiang enjoys high popularity among mainland tourists. It will be a good idea to travel around Lijiang for several days, before starting your Tibet tour.
If you would prefer to recharge before exploring, your wish is our command. all the comforts you want are within sight with Kunming hotels Why not book smart? Stay near the runway at one of our Kunming airport hotels.
kuailai99
forum schacht
forum schacht

Return to Evenementen en activiteiten