salomon running shoes womens

Waarschuw ons hier als er iets te doen is, en versier hier je date!

salomon running shoes womens

Postby sunyhotaaa » Wed May 16, 2018 1:12 pm

We've already mentioned salomon boots womens that the tread pattern is a key feature of the Speedcross, so you can understand why this is where the technology team at Salomon chose to focus their efforts to create this better-than-ever version.All of the previous Speedcross shoes had full chevrons down the centre, with half chevrons down the edge – an area that was first to show signs of wear and tear – but the Salomon Speedcross 4 has full chevrons across the entire sole.The result is a harder-wearing sole, which will give you that fearlessness in foot placement, for more miles than ever before.

Salomon offers a few different salomon boots cheap versions of the Speedcross 4 – I tested the CS (climashield) version. There is also a standard version that doesn’t have additional fabric sealing and the GTX (Goretex) version that is the most weatherproof. The differences are in terms of how much water they will let in, but also affects how much heat they will let out. If you think of a jacket, these range from light wind jacket to a full on Goretex shell. I would use the standard shoe in the summer, and I have used the GTX version in the winter. This CS model that I tested is perfect on cooler fall days.

Many times one wouldn’t believe salomon running shoes womens that a shoe can fit so well right out of the box, as we found out with the Salomon’s. I think we dare say that these are the most comfortable shoes either of us have ever put on our feet. You just instantly feel like you could walk to the ends of the earth with these and your feet would be happy. And admittedly our feet have really enjoyed all the miles and adventures we have put our shoes through.

Whether you've run a few trails, or hundreds; every single experience salomon running shoes xr mission will be unique and offer unpredictable twists and turns. You're familiar with the Speedcross' chevron and half-chevron tread pattern, the distinctive zigzag pattern across its upper, the confidence that comes from wearing a shoe that offers such reliable traction across different terrains and in different weather conditions. The Salomon Speedcross 4 has all of these familiar traits, but with the added bonus of improved durability.

For More information, please click here http://www.salomon-trail.net/
sunyhotaaa
forum schacht
forum schacht

Return to Evenementen en activiteiten